Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Sword Fight on the Pirate Ship


Hey Friends! Pirate Lukey here and you are in for a treat today! See the picture at the top? Pay special attention to the Pirate on the left cause in the following pictures?


I swashbuckle him.


See? Here we are just getting started. Now, and this is very important, in a sword fight you always want to move the captives out of the way. I had to ask for a time-out to explain to Sissy that she needed to go sit with Momo and Aunt Natty where it was safe.

(And no, time-outs aren't the norm in a sword fight but the Pirates understood that Sissy's a princess and she's worth more alive.)

I'm a professional, people. See how I block his move by bringing my sword over my head?


Lady! You have to move back! I can't concentrate when I know you're in danger!



Don't worry, friends, it all turned out ok. Everyone was safe and I fought so well that the Pirates invited me to be part of their crew.


Of course I had to turn them down. I have to get my education to have something to fall back on in case pirating is obsolete by the time I grow up.
Always have a plan, friends!

No comments: