Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A REAL PIRATE SHIP!!


Ahoy, Mateys! My smile should say it all but here's what happened...

When Mommy, TK and I went to Florida with Momo and Aunt Natty...

WE WENT TO A REAL PIRATE SHIP!!

Since you all know how much I love pirates... and ships... and swords... and swashbuckling...

You must understand how excited I was!

I'll be sharing pictures over the next few days but first, look at how cool our face painting was!



It won't be long til I have a real mustache, just like this!
And Sissy? She went with a mermaid... shocking, right? Just kiddin!
Mermaids... princesses... Not as cool as pirates but she seems to like them.



Check back tomorrow for pictures of Pirate Blackbeard... I'm really not kidding.

He was there.
I fought him with my sword.
I won.
Of course!

No comments: